March 20th officially marks the first day of Spring in 2019. As we thaw out from the winter months and late season snowfall, we decided to curate a list of our top 18 favourite things about Spring in Vancouver.
Be sure to let us know how our list compares to yours.
- The beautiful Cascadia mountain sun; nowhere else gets it as good as we do!
- Cycle-friendly weather for trips around the Stanley Park seawall
- Getting our sweat on at the Vancouver Sun Run; look out for the “Blazing Glory” running team at this year’s event
- Fresh cherry blossoms becoming the backdrop to all our IG posts; you know you're doing this too
- Night markets go live!; Still debating which is better, Richmond or North Van
- The Vancouver Whitecaps are back in action
- Taking some needed PT with wine tasting tours up in the Okanagan
- Besting our Grouse Grind times from the previous year
- Nerding out with the best of them at Fan Expo Vancouver
- Light jogs around False Creek; the temperature is good any time of the day
- Nature adventures up at Bunzten Lake
- Day trips to a dog-friendly park; Fido will thank us for this one
- Getting amped up cheering at the annual Dragon Boat Festival
- Squeezing in our last few ski runs before we hang it up for the season
- Fresh Flowers at Van Dusen Gardens
- Soaking in the tunes at the Vancouver Jazz Festival
- Longer days, mean longer nights out enjoying our city
- The fact that our seasonal #18 Juice is available for you to try; This is seriously a big deal for us because we LOVE this juice
About the #18
The #18 is a seasonal blend of certified organic tropical fruits. It’s the perfect way to christen another beautiful Vancouver spring season. It’s like sunshine in a bottle.
You can try the #18 in-store today or order it online for pickup or delivery