Try these mocktail (or cocktail!) recipes using our organic cold pressed juices to liven up any Canada Day Party!
1. Watermelon, Lime, Mint.
1 large watermelon
2 x 16oz #19 Glory Juice (watermelon, pineapple, raspberry, lime, ginger, mint)
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup crushed mint leaves
1. Chop up watermelon into chunks.
2. Add chopped watermelon, #19 juice and fresh lime juice into a blender (in portions) and blend until liquid.
3. Fill a glass with ice and add watermelon blend.
4. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve.
Make me a cocktail: add 2oz of Gin per serving!
2. The Magic Switchel:
Equal parts soda water and Glory’s Magic Switchel (lemon juice, ginger juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, blue majik.)
1 lemon, cut into slices.
1. Add equal parts of soda water and Magic Switchel into a large pitcher and mix well.
2. Add in slices of fresh lemon and serve over ice.
Make me a cocktail: add 2oz of Vodka per serving!
3. Orange Turmeric Punch:
4 x #8 Glory Juice (orange, grapefruit, lime)
2 x small Glory Turmeric Ginger Shots
1 pint of strawberries, stemmed & sliced
2 fresh limes, sliced
1 tsp of salt
1. Add the #8 juice and the turmeric ginger shots into a large bowl and mix until combined.
2. Add in the fresh strawberry slices, lime slices and salt.
3. Mix until well combined. Serve.
Make me a cocktail: add 2oz of Tequila per serving.