It’s no secret that we’re all for recipes that incorporate healthy ingredients without compromising taste (ahem - black bean brownies!). This super simple recipe for freezer fudge is perfect indulgence for the times your sweet tooth strikes - it’s raw, subtly sweet and insanely easy to make! Only problem is that they don’t last long ;)
- 1 cup nut or seed butter (we recommend our house-made blend for a Nutella-like taste, or even Tahini for a nut-free option!)
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder (higher quality the better - pick up a bag of Giddy YoYo at any of our locations)
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Course salt, to taste (we recommend Himalayan or mountain salt)
- Combine all ingredients (except salt) into a bowl and mix well
- Add mixture to a freezer-safe container lined with parchment paper, generously sprinkle with salt
- Place in freezer to solidify prior to serving (around an hour)
- Cut fudge into squares, and enjoy!
*recipe + photo adapted from here.