Who doesn’t love a good treat? This vegan/paleo/dairy-free take on a candy bar staple puts our fan-favourite nut butter to good use. A healthy alternative that anyone can easily prepare and enjoy.
- ½ cup of Glory Nut Butter
- 3 tablespoons of organic pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Add standard sized cupcake liners to a 12-slot cupcake baking pan. Make sure that there’s room in your freezer for the pan to fit!
- Mix together your Glory Nut Butter, maple syrup and vanilla in a bowl until well combined. Cover and place in your fridge.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 1.5 minutes. Stir ever 30 seconds to prevent burning. Continue this process in 30-second intervals until your chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour a ½ tablespoon of the melted chocolate into each cupcake liner. Be sure to spread the chocolate with a spoon so that it covers the entire bottom of the liner, extended out to the sides.
- Place the baking tray in the freezer for 10 minutes, allowing the chocolate to firm up.
- Remove nut butter mixture from the fridge. Take ½ tablespoons of the mixture and roll them into balls. Place onto the firmed chocolate bases.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate over the nut butter mixture. Use a spoon to spread the chocolate evenly so that it has poured down the sides of the cup.
- Set in freezer for another 10 minutes to fully solidify. Enjoy!