This warming latte is caffeine-free and the perfect beverage to fuel you up for longer Spring days. It also offers warming properties so you can survive the chilly days before we transition into the summertime sunshine.
1.5 cups Glory Almond Mylk
1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon Glory Nut Butter
1 teaspoon Giddy Yoyo Maca
1 teaspoon Giddy Yoyo Cacao
1 teaspoon maple syrup
Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
1. Add Glory Almond Mylk and coconut oil to a saucepan on medium heat. Simmer until coconut oil has melted and Mylk has reached the desired temperature - should be steaming and hot.
2. Remove Almond Mylk and coconut oil mixture from heat and place to a heat-safe blender.
3. Add all remaining ingredients to blender - Glory Nut Butter, Giddy Yoyo Maca, Giddy Yoyo Cacao, and maple syrup.
4. Blend on med-high speed until frothy and smooth.
5. Pour mixture from blender into a large mug. Option to sprinkle with cinnamon.