ALL VEG, ALL HEALTH! Get your greens in with our #1 green juice. Being 99% vegetable based, it’s a less sweet option for anyone looking to cut the amount of sugar in their diet. Why is it so good for you?
- Kale: Fresh kale juice comes packed with the nutrients your body needs to produce energy. B-vitamins, iron and copper are all abundant in kale juice and help to activate the enzymes your cells use to generate fuel.
- Celery: Celery is rich in soluble and organic (live) sodium and is essential for the body. Every cell in our body is constantly bathed in a salt solution, and if the salt level is not in balance, dehydration occurs. This is why celery juice is the perfect rehydration drink and a much healthier alternative to Gatorade and other sports drinks.
- Cucumber: Cucumber juice contain silica, a trace mineral which contributes to strengthening connective tissues. This results in stronger hair and nails.
- Parsley: Parsley is a well known anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, immune boosting super herb! It's rich in chlorophyll, vitamin A, B, C, and K, folate and iron. It also has high beneficial mineral contents like calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium and zinc.
- Lemon: The Vitamin C from the lemon juice combines with the iron from the kale and parsley to form a compound that's more easily absorbed, making it a perfect energy source for vegetarians and vegans.
- Ginger: Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body and is great for digestion. It does this by stimulating enzyme secretion in the stomach.
Leave a comment: