Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Glory Juice Co. (“Glory Juice Co.” or “We”) offer brand supporters (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by Glory Juice Co.
Referrers are bound by these terms and conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion.
To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit GloryJuiceco.com/Refer and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends or colleagues to the Program by entering their contact information in the relevant fields. No previous purchase is required (purchasers and non-purchasers alike are eligible). Once a Referrer refers a Friend, he/she will be provided with a confirmation email and will be contacted if a qualified referral is made by the referred friend.
Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
As a Referrer of the Program you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at GloryJuiceCo.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) that has no previous history of purchases and who arrives at our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same Person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $60 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping and returns and have no previous purchase history with Glory Juice Co. Referrer rewards and Referral offers are redeemable online only and do not qualify for in-store purchases. Once a reward is received, you will have 60 days to redeem the offer. After 60 days, your reward is null and void.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only who reside within the province of British Columbia. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Program.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner, and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under the Canadian law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination from the Program. By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he or she has her Friends’ prior consent to provide their contact information.
- Right to Close Accounts. We reserve the right to remove Referrers and/or Referred customers from the Program if the Glory Juice Co. Refer a Friend program has been used in a questionable manner or breaches any of these terms and conditions.