Juice Production Team Lead - Full-Time APPLY NOW
Vancouver’s only certified organic juice company, Glory Juice, is seeking a motivated Team Lead and Machine Operator for our Juice Kitchen.
Juicers are responsible for pressing our delicious product and operating the cold-press juice machine. One of the most important roles in the kitchen, success in this role ensures that all other production functions operate effectively.
The ideal candidate has a eye for the details and consistency. In addition, this person is comfortable under pressure and communicating with teammates.
Glory's Juice operations is moving into a phase of growth, with investments to capacity expected to double into 2022. This role will support this growth, with ample opportunity for advancement within the company for the right person.
- Operate Cold-Press Juicer
- Press juice batches
- Ensure juice is pressed following daily production schedule and batching sheets
- Set-up, tear-down and clean juice machine
- Keep track of juice yields and record information into daily batching logs
- Clean juice station and ensure cleanliness of kitchen is maintained
- Bring a positive attitude and good vibes to the kitchen and your coworkers
The Right Fit
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and be part of a team;
- Has a passion for learning, is reliable and consistent;
- Is open to plant based diets and believes in clean eating
- Loves juice!
Necessary Skills + Qualifications:
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs throughout the day
- Able to stand for extended periods while working
- The ability to follow procedures and ensure consistency
- Previous experience in a food operation
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- FOODSAFE Level 1
- Availability to work at all shifts and weekends
- Ability to speak English fluently
Other things to know:
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Schedule: Day shift
Work remotely: No|||Vancouver, BC|||Glory Juice Co||||||JTsxKTX1gVub8jaU|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false