COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions
Like everyone, we’re following the Coronavirus developments very closely. We continue to monitor the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies, and want you to know that we have plans in place for both our retail stores and home delivery to accommodate the current environment and ensure customers of Glory are as safe as possible without removing service.
Effective immediately and until further notice:
- Stores will have reduced opening hours of 8am to 4pm.
- All orders are to-go. No dining in-store will be supported.
- Washrooms will be closed to the public.
- We will be slowly reducing the number of food items on the menu.
- We are no longer accepting cash - debit or credit only.
- We have closed our Coal Harbour and North Vancouver locations. Kitsilano, Olympic Village, and Yaletown remain open.
- Our primary concern is the well-being of our customers and staff. We are following the guidelines set forth by Health Canada - which include requiring sick staff to stay at home, promoting good hygiene practices, and communicating any potential exposure of a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Internally, our food safety and sanitizing procedures have always been at a high level as we are an industrial food manufacturing facility. We have however increased our awareness, processes, and safety-focused activities to ensure we are doing what we can to contribute to our community’s safety.
- According to Canadian regulations, as manufacturers of food we are considered an essential service provider, and so we consider it our responsibility to our community and our staff to remain open for delivery and takeaway food for as long as we're needed.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has no reports of human illness that suggest COVID-19 transmission by food products. We remain vigilant at all times to ensure safety is the top priority.
- Delivery drivers are required to use sanitizer after each delivery; clean any touchpoints in their vehicles with disinfectant wipes, and to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of illness. Our drivers have been instructed to practice no-contact delivery. This means drivers will limit their contact with our customers by only knocking or ringing the bell, then place delivery bags outside your door.
We also understand the importance (and challenge) of safely getting healthy food right now. Our general home delivery, including cleanses and subscriptions, are still completely available. To help accommodate this, we will be waiving all delivery fees until further notice.
If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly on this page.
- Glory Juice executive team